WE'RE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE that we are beginning to reopen our practice for regular appointments. We want to reassure you that the health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority, as always. In addition to our normal safety protocols, we have implemented increased safety precautions in compliance with ADA and CDC guidelines for the comfort and safety of our patients and staff.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 masks, Face shields, Surgical Gowns, Gloves
- Mobile Check-In: Upon arrival, please call our office to let our receptionist know you have arrived. We ask that you please wait in the comfort and safety of your car until you receive another call from our receptionist letting you know you may come in for your appointment.
- We are also asking that only the patient come into the office for the appointment- please have any family members or guests wait in the car throughout the appointment to promote social distancing
- Children who have appointments may have only one parent come into the office with them for their appointment
- Social Distancing: Proper Spacing of People- We are ensuring social distancing by implementing our mobile check-in policy to minimize the number of people in the waiting room and common areas
- Physical Protective Barriers, also known as “Sneeze Guards”, have been installed at the front desk and check-out counters
- Availability of Hand Sanitizer and Disinfectant Hand Soap throughout the office
- Online Paperwork Options: Prior to your appointment, we are requesting patients to download and complete the Patient Health Update form and either email it to our office before coming in, or print the form and bring it with you to your appointment. Please CLICK HERE to download these forms
- Deep Sterilization and Disinfecting of operatories and common areas
- Patient and Staff Screenings for Your Safety: We will be asking screening questions upon your arrival, as well as taking temperatures of each staff member and each patient to ensure the safety of everyone
We are excited to see your smiles again and take care of all your dental needs!
Please give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We are here for you!
*Reopening Date varies by office location. Please contact location nearest you for reopening date.